Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cold and Rainy

Well after 2 days of extremely nice weather (sunny, 70s) it's now back down to 40 and rainy. Which just ain't cool. But it's okay. We have shepherding retreat this weekend which should be very fun, I've never been on one, and I'm rooming with someone that I live with already, so that shouldn't be that big of a deal. This week was extremely stressful though, too much school work and too much work work. I know that sounds like whiny baby, but I literally am doing more than a working person. I know I'm either working or schooling for more than 40 hours a week, but the education is good and work is good, so I really am enjoying them both at the same time as well. Things are still going good with you know who, so can't complain there either. Well it's late, and I'm tired. Peace out. ~W

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home