Thursday, April 07, 2005

Prodigal Blogger

Well well well, it's been almost 2 months since I last checked in, but
since David said he was
going to put a link to my blog on his page, I suppose I should write.
I'm at work right now, which is going well, though it's boring today.
I have stuff to do, but it's not working, so it becomes boring trying
to debug it. I'm bored just writing about it. The wedding plans are
going very well, we have our church, reception and rehearsal dinner
locations nailed down. Katie has a dress and knows what she wants to
do for bridesmaids, so "I guess you could say things are getting
pretty serious". As for me, I get to just sit back and enjoy the ride
(just kidding Katie). School is about to get a lot more stressful. Got
a lot coming up shortly, but I'm finished on the 29th, so no
complaints there. Guess it's just time to hit it hard to finish
strong. Hope all is well wit my peeps. With HIM, ~William

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home