Friday, April 08, 2005

Homework

So basically homework isn't any fun. I'm up til 1am...working on homework...on a Friday night. Dork--maybe. Would rather be in bed--definitely. Oh well, I'm done with class 2 weeks from Monday, then it's just exams. I only have 4...only. For anyone who reads this and isn't aware, I think money is the biggest obstacle that God puts between us and knowing Him. It is probably the single biggest source of pride, the easiest thing to misuse, something which makes you feel totally independent when you have it, and totally worthless when you don't. Contrariwise, it can also bring us to our most (as we see it, not Him) humble state and cause us to seek him out the most faithfully. As with any difficult situation, I suppose, it's not the circumstance that defines us, but the One we turn to for comfort, help and guidance. Well I just realized that I titled this post "homework", and then spent very little space writing about that subject. But what are ya gonna do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home