Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Summer School

Welcome back to the blog. So summer school. Raise your hand if you're going to be there with me...Good, so I'm not totally alone. Now I would like to quell the rumor that people only take summer school to retake a class they failed. Not so. Indeed I'm taking it so that I can graduate sooner and be done with it all. To that end, I'll be taking part in...drumroll, please...21 hours this summer. You heard it hear first, folks. I am actually setting some kind of record I think. 21 hours. That's 5 classes at and 2 classes at . Yikes. What does that mean for me? Well starting August 1st I should be working full time at Donor Direct and in the fall I'll only have to take 5 hours to graduate in December. And since I'm getting married on September 3rd, that's a good thing. But I'm not excited about it, needless to say. That's all for now. Peace out.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Blogger The Penuels said...

What? No classes at SMU? What about DTS?

What a slacker!

I guarantee your blog will wither over the summer. You will be slammed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home